SolarStorm 400W Grower Feedback Program
We want to thank all of our 800W SolarStorm Grower Feedback Program (GFP) participants for all their feedback and online journals. The program has been a great success! We now have over 50 grow journals and more than 1,000 posts on LedGrowLightForum.com. Although we have now officially ended the GFP program for the 800W SolarStorm unit, we are now launching a new one for the new 400W SolarStorm.
The 400W SolarStorm has the same unique features:
1) A switch to change the light spectrum between vegetative growth and bloom.
2) Built-in fluorescent based UVB light source.
The SolarStorm has the capacity to deliver high levels of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) light, beyond the light saturation point of most plants even from a distance of 24 inches. By focusing the light spectrum on Veg or Bloom, users get improved plant quality and lower power consumption. The addition of UVB light has been proven to increase resin production and boost crop potency. SolarStorm is manufactured using the highest quality, most powerful single die LED emitters and comes with a standard 3 year warranty.
We have thoroughly tested the SolarStorm in the lab and in the field over the past couple
of years and are certain it delivers results. However in order to build street credit
and collect testimonials from growers, we are inviting a limited number of qualified growers
to join our 90 day Grower Feedback Program (GFP.) The GFP will be on a no net cost, no obligation basis,
subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
We will only be selecting a limited number of qualified growers who can provide meaningful feedback.
We will notify you shortly after we receive your completed form if you qualify.
- Only one SolarStorm unit will be offered per grower as part of the GFP.
- Growers selected to be part of the GFP will be expected to provide weekly feedback in the form of text, pictures or video.
- A security deposit of $599 will be required.
- At the end of the 90 day GFP period, you will have a choice of returning your SolarStorm unit and receiving a full refund of your deposit and shipping cost. Or, you can keep your unit and forfeit the deposit, effectively purchasing your unit for half price.
Please complete the form below to be considered for the SolarStorm GFP.
SolarStorm 400W GFP Application Form